Monday 31 October 2011

Office Sexposa Part 2


Chapter 6
“Ok, but first you gotta wake up.”
“Kerry… Kerry… Kerry…’’ Alex’s voice called out to her but she was reluctant to wake up, reluctant to believe that it all was a dream.
“Kerry!’’ Alex’s voice called out again as he shook her slightly and gently, she opened her eyes to see him standing before her.
“Pizza’s here, but it seems the oils and aroma candles in the bathroom made you a bit sleepy.’’
“Yeah, I suppose so.”
“I didn’t know you were the type to talk in your sleep, you were there mumbling things for the past ten minutes.”
“What?! You… you stood there listening to me?”
“Well I couldn’t hear what you were saying but your face began to get all red and flustered so I figured it was a good dream.”
“It was great! Umm… I mean it was a great dream.”
“Well, then I’m glad my bed could have been of some service to you.” Alex smiled.
“I’m… I’m glad I came here… with you today…”
Alex smiled as he walked out the door
“Hurry up and get dressed then come down so I can feed you.”
She blushed and closed the door behind him.
“It was all a dream, only a dream… He would never think of me like that, he’s too much of a gentleman to do such things… Stupid Alex.” She whimpered as she put her dress on.
“I wonder what’s taking her so long.” Alex wondered.
“Umm Alex I don’t think these shoes will go with this dress.”
Alex turned to see Kerry descending the steps, at that moment the site of her in the skin tight black dress he had bought immediately took his breath away his cock hardened and his entire body jumped in excitement. She was magnificent, beautiful, sexy and graceful all wrapped up in a sexy, slender, curvaceous package. Alex could do nothing but stare, his body was in total shock at what was now before him.
“Alex did you hear me?”
His eyes were fixed on her, unable to part from there gaze.
“Alex if you keep looking at me like that…” She said timidly while blushing.
“I’m sorry I was just taken by surprise at how beautiful you look. It isn’t too tight is it?”
“No it’s perfectly fine, but how did you know my measurements?”
“Well at one point in time it was my sole duty to know all about you.”
“Huh? What do you mean by that?”
“Ahh... Umm what were you saying about the shoes now?”
“I was saying that we may have to stop my house to get shoes because this one doesn’t go well with this dress.”
He looked directly into her eyes with lazy uncompromised gaze.
“But you already planned for that eventuality didn’t you?”
“You underestimate me too much.”
“I just don’t know how you do it; no man should be this organized. It’s even scary at how spot on you are, it’s like you predicted the future.”
“Well I’m not that good yet, but look by the stairs and you’ll see the other presents I bought for you.”
“Alex, how much did you pay for these shoes?!”
“Huh? Like eight hundred dollars or so each.”
“Eight hundred dollars! Boy my rent doesn’t cost that much, I can’t accept these.”
“But if you don’t accept them my sixteen hundred dollars goes to waste doesn’t it?”
She stood speechless.
“If you don’t want to take them that badly just give them to your sister, you two are the same size right?”
“Alex tell my why you’re doing this, why would you do all this for me?”
Without turning around to face her Alex said “it’s because of how you boss treats you, he treats you as though you’re less than a secretary, no, that’s not it… It’s because you’re sweet and deserved to be treated with respect even if I’m the only man to it I won’t fail at making you know that you're a special woman .Let’s just say I saw the pain, hurt and struggle in your eyes the day I met you a decided that I must protect this woman and make her happy”
She blushed and walked over to him throwing her arms around his shoulders, as she cried lightly she spoke softly.
“If you’re not careful a girl would take that as a confession.”
He froze.
“But Alex Wood would never fall for somebody as broken as me, I’m too imperfect to fit in his perfect life.”
“Kerry…”
“I’m hungry, didn’t you say you were gonna feed me?”
“Ye… yeah…”
She closed her eyes and opened her mouth; Alex stared at her small lips and cute tongue before breaking off a small piece of the pizza. As he etched further towards her he placed the small piece on the tip of her tongue before deeply kissing the tears that seemed to stream down her cheek. As he removed his lips he said.
“Don’t be stupid you’re not broken, even I could fall in love with you… again.”
“Alex…”
“Now eat and be happy you’re going clubbing later and I can’t have an unhappy girl beside me.”
“You’re a great guy after all.”  She murmured.
“Huh? What was that?”
“Oh nothing, I was just saying yeah I’m hungry.”
“Well I did get the pizza for you so eat as much as you want.”
“You would spoil me you know that?”
“That’s because you’re my ba…you’re worth it.”
After they had eaten and had a bit of a chat during the drive to the club, upon reaching Alex said
“Ok tonight’s your night you can drink anything you want as much as you want and dance to your heart’s content.”
  As Alex sat at the bar counter Kerry pulled up the stool beside him.
“Umm would you mind dancing with me… tonight?”
“Sure I’ll give you a dance.” Alex responded with a cunning smile.
“N… No I mean just say with me the entire night I don’t want to dance with anyone else but you… tonight.” Kerry replied sheepishly.
Alex was surprised to hear her say those words to him in such a timid and shy tone, he took her hand and carried her onto the dance floor and held her close to him but not before saying.
“If you’re not careful a guy would take that as a confession.”
“Maybe it was.” She replied softly but over the loud music it was nothing but an unheard whisper. They both dance the night away burning countless hours dancing and drinking. At about two minutes past four they left the club and before leaving the parking lot Kerry was fast asleep. As Alex drove he watched her sleeping with the wind blowing her hair all about, it was a sight beautiful enough to make him smile. As he pulled up to her house he called her sister and asked to let them in and after throwing on a T-shirt she ran to the door. Alex carried Kerry up to her bedroom like a princess removed her shoes and covered her with a blanket snugly. He stood there looking at her for a moment before saying.
“I had a great time with you today unfortunately I didn’t seize the opportunities I had to tell you I love you, I’ve always loved you from the day I met you up until this very moment. I wish you were awake for me to say this but its better this way I don’t want you be become confused by this confession, but yeah you’ve been the main attraction in my life since the moment I met you, I’ve wanted to walk with you, tell you I love you, share my worst and best moments with you, I’ve always wanted to be the man to be your emotional, mental and physical support. I’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to kiss your lips and make you smile and laugh, when you're looking down at work I always purposefully trip myself or do something stupid so you could get back a smile in your face even if it was just for that brief moment. You were always my top priority and will always be no matter where the world takes us I will always love you and nothing on this planet can ever replace that feeling.”
He bent and kissed her on the forehead before leaving. After locking up after letting Alex out Jen rushed up to Kerry’s room and stood at the door.
“How long are you going to pretend to be asleep?”
“As long as it takes for my heart to stop beating this fast.”
“That was some confession; it sounded as if he saw you not only as a lover but a wife even. I was only eavesdropping but it touched my heart to think that a man could be that much in love with you and all he can do is just watch you from a distance.”
“Jen… I love him too; I love him more than anything in this world but I’m not good enough for him, I mean I’m only a secretary and he’s a successful lawyer all I’d do is hold him back.”
“To me his confession sounded like he didn’t care he just wanted you.”
“I know… What should I do?” She whimpered.
“I’m you little sister how should I know, I give him a pass though he’s the only guy I see that’s worthy of your time. He’s nice and sweet, he even gave me a gift before he left a minute ago.”
“What? What did you get? Did he leave anything for me?”
“Yeah he said you left some things in the car and gave me a few bags, and then he took this out of his pocket and said it was for me.”
“What is it.?”
“It’s a gold necklace, probably not real though but it’s still considerate.”
“Oh, it’s real alright… if it’s from him it is, check the carats.”
“Damn! 24 carats! This is pure gold, sis you can’t let go of this man. I mean you mustn’t he’s amazing.”
“A little too amazing sometimes.”
“Huh?”
“I’m tired Jen we’ll talk in the morning.” Kerry said while yawning.
“Ok Kerr, oh he said don’t forget your date later today.”
“I won’t.” She said while half asleep.

Chapter 7
Sunrise came within the hour but Kerry decided to sleep until ten because after all that went on last night she was immensely tired.
“Kerry…”
She was awake but didn’t respond as Jen got closer to her to her room she called out louder and louder.
“Kerr, you gotta get up.”
She stood by her bedside.
“Kerr, Alex is here to pick you up.”
“Ahh what?! He wasn’t supposed to come for me, what is he doing here?” She said she jumped up to get dressed.
Jen snickered.
“Oh boy, you’re such a love sick puppy now, he isn’t here I just knew if I said that he was you’d get up but I didn’t expect that of a quick reaction. There was almost no time delay.”
“Ugh! Don’t play with me like that.”
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry but the look on your face was priceless I’ve never seen you get all flushed and flustered over a guy.”
“Well he’s…”
“Different, awesome, amazing, fantabulous and not to mention sexy as hell.”
“You should see him with his shirt off.” She said in a lustful tone.
“You took his shirt off?!”
“No we went to a spa yesterday and when we went to the pool he had to take it off.”
“Oh really, you never told me what you guys did yesterday plus it looks like you got your hair done too. Come on fess up the dirty details.”
“We didn’t do much really, we went to a spa got massages played in the pool, then we went to a solon where he paid for me to get my hair done then we went back to his place to get a shower, some food and a few laughs.”
“Wait, wait, wait; you went to his place? And even had a shower there?”
“Yeah, we were a bit ahead of schedule so we had to stop to kill time.”
“No but a shower in a guys place is a little bit of a big intimate thing isn’t it.”
“Yeah but it didn’t mean anything in this case, oh the dress that I came in last night plus the other one and even those shoes too were all his doing. For some reason he got me all this stuff but never got a chance to give them to me.”
“You are so damn lucky, what I would do to get a man like him. Hey aren’t you gonna see him today? Tell him I said thanks for the present, I really love it.”
“The thing is, after hearing that last night I don’t even know if I can face him. I wanted to tell him how I felt last night, oh god Jen I wanted to but my body wouldn’t move, the words wouldn’t come and my heart felt as if it was going to flat line.”
“Well… You’re sprung, no, no I’m sorry I mean smitten.”
“You’re probably right, but I don’t care I just want to tell him ho w I feel.”
“So… what ya gonna do about David?”
“Who?”
“David, you know the guy you’re seeing. The football player boyfriend who’s hardly around and when he is around he brings the whole team behind him. That David.”
“Oh damn it! I totally forgot about him, he’s supposed to come here today isn’t he. Oh shoot, what am I going to do Jen?”
“Why are you asking me? I don’t know what to tell you.”
“Ok, umm I’m going to get jump in the shower, get dressed and leave before he gets here. I can’t afford for him to interrupt me before I get the chance to tell Alex what I need to, our relationship was worthless anyway and I know he’s cheating so it matters not to me.”
“Ok Kerr, do it fast because I need you to secure my future brother in law.”
“Ok, umm make me some tea and toast please because I am hungry as hell.”
She raced into the shower had a quick one then got dressed and ran down the stairs to eat the toast before she could get a sip of the tea there was a knock at the door.
“Coming.” Jen answered.
She opens the door.
“Hey Jennifer where’s your sister?”
“D… David! Hi!”
“Hey, why the shout?”
“Well it’s because I haven’t seen you in such a long time and now here you are popping up out of the blue.”
“Kerry, didn’t tell you I was coming? Where is she by the way I miss her.”
“She’s… She’s somewhere, somewhere around… I think.”
“Ok then, Kerry! Kerry! You here?”
“David! Hiii, how are you?”
“You going somewhere?”
“Me? Yes I’m suppose to meet a co-worker today for a friendly match of tennis.”
“Tennis?” He said with a disappointed tone.
“Yeah I know how much you don’t like it so you don’t have to come, you can stay here and help Jen with the cleaning or something.”
“Don’t be ridiculous baby; I haven’t seen you in so long I’m sure seeing you jumping around will be enough for a boring morning. That and me cleaning is a definite no, no. so I’ll definitely be tagging along”
“Oh… is that so.”
Her cell begins to ring.
“Hello?”
“Hey, you ok? No hangovers?”
“No, no I’m fine.”
“You sound depressed.”
“No, I’m just a bit surprised you called.”
“Oh, I’m sorry.”
“No it’s nothing; I was just caught a bit off guard is all.”
“Oh… So still wanna play tennis with me?”
“Ye… yeah.”
“You sure you feeling well?”
 “Yeah, umm will it be ok if I bring someone along with me?”
“Yeah that’s perfectly fine, bring your friend atleast we’ll have an audience.”
‘Why couldn’t you refuse you idiot.’ She thought.
“Umm ok I’ll be there in a little while.”
“Ok, don’t be in too much of a rush though.”
“Ok see you in a few.”
“Yeah.”
She hangs up and places the phone in her purse before walking out the door.
“Well I was going to just call a cab but since you’re here, you can drive. Or you can let me.”
“Drive my baby, that’s a hell no. Let’s not even consider that one you should feel lucky enough to drive in it, this car is worth more than everything you own.”
“I suppose your right, haha silly me. Let’s get going.”
“Ok so where are we going now?”
“I’ll give you the directions, just drive.”
The drive was fairly short but the dead silence of the car was long and irritating, neither had anything to say to the other and the atmosphere just became tenser and tenser as Kerry pointed in the directions he should drive. They pulled into Alex’s driveway about half an hour later he was standing out front watering the garden. He seemed to be signaling to them something but they couldn’t make out what he was trying to say. David opened the door and stepped out before Kerry could.”
“What are you trying to say bud?”
Before Alex could say get back in the car his Saint Bernard had David pinned down on the floor.
“Ahh! Get this dog off me!”
“Davie sit!” Alex shouted.
The dog sat on top of David and began panting patiently.
“Alex I didn’t know you had a dog.”
“Davie was a gift from my mother about two years ago, he’s a nice dog.”
“A nice dog who is sitting on top of me.” David cried out.
“Oh sorry, he has a strong hate for men other men who aren’t me. Davie come boy.”
“Obedient isn’t he?”
“Yeah only to his master though.”
“Ahh he’s such a nice dog.” Kerry laughed as she played with him.
“Now that’s something he’s never done before he has a large hatred of men but the only woman I’ve ever seen him allow to touch him like that is my mother”
“He’s so cute how come I didn’t see him yesterday?”
“Well he was out here sleeping I guess.”
“Ok so this is the co-worker you said you were gonna play tennis with?”
“Yeah, David this is Alex and Alex…”
“I know who he is, I’ve seen him around the office once or twice, he’s the guy who came in a disturbed my nap one evening. Your boyfriend right?”
“Yeah…”
“Sorry about disturbing your nap, no hard feelings right?” David said as he stretched out his hand. Alex gripped it firmly and gave it a firm uncompromising shake before saying.
“None whatsoever.”
“So where are we going to play tennis now Alex?”
“Oh, in the back yard. I have a court around there.”
“Nice house by the way dude, looks like a very sturdy three stories. How much did a beauty like this cost you?”
“It cost three times as much as the payout for the entire Manchester United team.”
“Really?” David said sarcastically.
“Absolutely and that doesn’t include the inside furnishing.”
“Aren’t you a lawyer how can you afford all this?”
“David it’s rude to ask such questions.”
“Oh, I don’t mind he’s not the first to ask me and he won’t be the last, but if you must know… Apart from law I own several companies in this state, likewise internationally as well; I own major shares in some of the biggest companies in the world and in about twenty four hours I’ll own the football club that you play for.”
“What I didn’t hear about a change of management.”
“The deal was initiated early this morning so the players don’t know yet.”
“So I guess I’m going to have to call you boss from now on.”
‘I’d prefer if you don’t refer to me at all.”Alex thought.
“No you don’t actually; I’ll just be managing from behind the scenes so you won’t have any need to see me for anything at all.”
“So why my club? There are many others that do far better when it comes on to things like drawing fans and generating income so why us?”
“There’s a certain man on you team that believes he can play the sport and prances around like a confident dominant rooster and he doesn’t even realize that his skills with a ball are nonexistent. I want to pluck his feathers and expose him for the worthless piece of trash he is.”
“Wow, that’s a huge hatred for one man but I do guess Steven deserves it he’s just bringing the club down. But I can’t believe you have the time and money to waste on a whim like that.”
“Well let’s just say it’s because I’m bored and need some excitement in my life.”
“With all this how can you be bored? You should be partying every night with a whole house of different types of women. I’m sure for a guy like you it’s not hard to get a girl in bed with you.”
“It’s… It’s not hard at all but I want to share all this with one woman, a certain woman that will always be by my side and endure the hardest of times with me.”
“Oh, you’re one of those type of guys who believe in love and not just living life to the fullest. Let me tell you life is short you never know what might happen next so you should enjoy every minute of it doing whatever you can with whoever you can as long as life presents the opportunity cease it, there’s a reason it put it there in the first place.”
“I understand and agree with what you’re saying but I must add that the sweetness of love, that little spice of life should also be taken into consideration while ceasing each and every moment. It may present itself in any form though that’s the unpredictable thing; you might end up loving you neighbor, your enemy, your distant aunt or even your co-worker who no one takes real notice of. Some men even live for the love of money and the love of love of animals, I say go and get it as long as you love it and you want it worry about the commitment and the sacrifices after you’ve come to love it then you’ll see it was all worth it. All in all give in to the pleasures and wants of the heart and ignore the reasoning and logic of the mind.”
“You know you just opened a whole new chapter of a book for me, made me realize how faulty I’ve been living. You’re not too bad; we should have a drink sometime.”
“That we can do in the bar out back.”
David’s voice became distant until it was completely blocked out of Kerry’s mind all she was hearing now was Alex saying ‘or even co-worker who no one takes real notice of.’ He had to be talking about her, she was sure what he said last night wasn’t just the rambling of a drunk man but the an actual confession from a man who was completely in love. Her resolve to confront him hardened and she was brimming with confidence. On the other hand David kept talking on and on about the way Alex should live and didn’t notice that Alex was completely ignoring him, Alex’s mind was capture in thinking about what he just said in front of Kerry, he wondered if she had picked up on what he was trying to say in his rant earlier.
“Ok, so this is the back yard, my domain for play and exercise, the bars over there you can drink anything you like.”
“Wow! You’ve got quite an arsenal of exotic and expensive drinks here.”
“Well, most of them are momentous from trips all over the world, so I have and extensive collection. I love my liquor so I have to have a lot especially with the type of guests I normally entertain.”
“Well I’ll get my drink on while you two get your tennis on.”
After a few sets of tennis which Alex allowed Kerry to win or so she thought they headed back up to the bar where David had already drank himself to sleep. Kerry thought this was a perfect opportunity to talk to Alex alone and Alex was thinking it was the chance he was waiting for to talk to her.
“Umm Alex could you step inside for a moment there’s something I need to talk to you about.”
“Ahh ok.”
 They both stepped inside the house and faced each other, Kerry’s eyes met his and she quickly diverted them.
“Umm Alex… What do you think of… my sister Jen?”
“Huh? Your sister? Well… I only met her for a short while and we didn’t get to talk much but from her disposition and the sincerity of her smile I can deduce that she’s a nice person.”
“Is that so… And what… What do you think of… of David?”
“He’s an arrogant bastard who doesn’t know what he has going for him, at this point in time he’s nothing more than a waste of space.”
“I see… And… And me?”
“Well I think you’re a wonderful person, beautiful and intelligent, clumsy at times but aren’t we all? They only difference between your clumsiness and of other people is that you're gracefully clumsy which makes it seem so right and natural for you.”
She began to blush.
“I’m sorry there I go saying stuff I shou…”
“Kiss me.”
“What?”
“Kiss me.”
“What’s this all of a sudden?”
“Well that’s what two people do after the end of a date and I fell asleep on you… and what you said earlier about or even your co-worker who no one takes real notice of was directed at me wasn’t it?”
“That’s… That you heard me say that.”
“I heard everything you said last night too…”
Alex froze shocked to even say a word
“She heard all of it… she heard my confession… she was awake…” These were the only thoughts that could process in Alex’s mind.
“So kiss me… kiss me like you mean it and don’t hold any of your feelings back.” Kerry beckoned as tears began flowing down her cheek.
Alex out of his state of shock pulled her in closer to him and held her tight against his body before sweeping away her hair from her face and using his thumb to dry her tears. He leaned in to kiss her determination on his lips, her heart racing as he etched closer, the tension between the two rising as Alex’s lips met hers he was greeted with the most soft and warm sensation he ever felt. His whole body jumped in excitement and Kerry’s body followed along, the kissed deeper and deeper, held each other tighter and tighter as the moved about the room it was like it was empty, the two bodies engulfed in a lustful orgasmic tug of war of intertwined tongues. Kerry’s body was hot all over and she turned red from the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling their tongues and lips locked in an erotic battle to see who’s love is stronger, Alex’s cock was hard and erect it darted out and pressed against Kerry’s leg, she maneuvered and shifted it between them where it greeted her already wet cunt and stimulated her into a state of orgasmic euphoria. The kiss ended and neither could breathe properly, their breathing was labored and both felt as though they just had multiple orgasms. Kerry’s panties were soaking wet and Alex’s cock was harder than it ever been, the two stood staring at each other breathing heavily until Kerry said.
“Now I understand what you feel for me but before this moment ends I must say…” she walks up to him and slaps him across the face before saying.
“I’ve been in love with you for the past three years, three damn years and you come complicating my life now?”
“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to.”
“You better be sorry…” She starts crying.
“That idiot proposed to me in the car on our way here… And I already said yes.” She stormed out of the house leaving Alex in shock and disbelief.
“David, David! Come on let go we’re going home.”
“Home? What do you mean we’re going home? Where’s Alex and why are you crying?”
“Oh something got in my eye while we were playing tennis and I had to wash it out, Alex said he had to rush off to a very important business meeting so he’ll have to entertain us some other time.”
“Well I guess such is the life of a high roller.”
A few seconds later Alex heard David’s car pull away out of the drive way, still in a state of shock he dropped to his knees unable to cope with what he just heard. The room seemed to be spinning and it made him a bit nauseous, his heart ached and his head began to hurt, his whole world seem to have been turned upside down and the pain he felt was so immense that he passed out.
When Kerry arrived home she told David she wasn’t feeling well so she was going to have a shower then a nap she would call him later then stormed off into the house.
“So how was it Kerry?” Jen asked.
Kerry leaned against the door and began to cry before running up the stairs to her room shouting “David Proposed!” Jen quickly ran behind her just in time to get into her room before she could lock the door.
“Kerr talk to me, what happened exactly?”
“David proposed to me on the way to Alex’s place and Alex admitted that what he said last night was indeed a confession so I told him that I love him too… but I already accepted David’s proposal.”
“Oh god baby, what a predicament.”
“I just want to die and scream… I want to die screaming.”
“Shh just rest your head sis, get some sleep and think about it when you get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment