Saturday 29 October 2011

Office Sexposa Part 1

It was a boring day at the office and Alex had just finished clearing the files off his desk when the scent of Kerry's perfume aroused his senses. Like a predator he slithered to the door of his office.
"Kerry, what would it take for a girl like you to take a break and pamper yourself?"
"Not everyone can kick back and relax like you Alex."
"I work fast"
"Yeah I know, not everyone can't be as fast as you."
"I'm just saying that you should take a break and have some ‘‘you time’’, I hate seeing you overworking yourself."
"Thank for caring, but I don’t need your sympathy."
"Its not sympathy, cant you believe that I actually care,"
"Oh please"
"Hey I know you have a boyfriend and all but I want to take you out this Saturday, strictly business."
"I really don’t think that’s a good idea."
"Come on, how am I even a threat to your relationship? Just trust me nothing funny will happen."
"I...I’ll think about it."
"Please do, I promise you wont regret it."
"If this is some sort of trick I’m going to kill you."
"Its not, so don’t worry."
As Alex walked back to his office he thought,
'Damn I better not screw this up. Although I do want to see what she looks like in a towel. Fuck, what the hell am I thinking, she's in a relationship and out of my league.'
"Alex what exactly are you planning for tomorrow?"
"It’s a surprise. Oh, I’m picking you up at eight so we can get through the whole list."
"List? What the hell! You planned the whole thing before I said yes, didn’t you?”
"Yep, anyway I’m leaving so see you at seven."
The drive home seemed longer than usual and Alex thought about Kerry in her boyfriends arms, it tore him up inside to be in love with someone he couldn’t have. Three years seemed to have passed quickly and the pain Alex felt was growing stronger each day he had to tell her, as Alex crawled form his car to his house he slowly took off his clothes examining each muscle outline of his body and thought about holding Kerry close to him, having her slender, warm, naked body engulfed in his arms. As he got into the shower his strain transpired into tears and he let the water flow over his body washing away his painful tears. After the shower he crept to his bed where he let he tears put him to sleep.

Chapter: 2

Alex awoke at 6:30 Saturday morning feeling slightly better and calls Kerry,
"Hey remember you have an appointment today and bring your bathing suit."
"Why?"
"Cause your going to need it."
"I thought you said no funny business."
"Its not… just get ready."
As he hangs up the phone he thought ' Damn she's a grumpy bitch in the morning."
Anyway, what to wear? Black, definitely black. I’m going have to bring swim trunks though, crap! He thought
Alex put on the closest fitting black shirt he could find and left feeling a need to satisfy someone.
At about 8:11 he pulled up to Kerry's house, as he sat there Kerry emerged in a Breath taking black dress that covered up to her thighs Alex felt uneasy as she walked down the driveway too the car.
“No one goes out on a date at 8 in the morning.''
Alex was stunned she said date.
"Business date, that is.’’ She interjected, noticing the bright look on his face.
“It’s not a date, it’s just a friend showing a friend how to have some fun, and you need it."
"So where exactly are we going now, aren’t clubs open in the night?"
"Yes but we're not going to a club, the first stop is the spa."
"Spa!"
“Yeah, spa, you need to relieve the stress you have built up in you body before you're ready to do any form of partying or whining for that matter. So just sit and relax.
At 9:03 they arrived at the spa and Alex and Kerry entered the building. When they reached the front desk Alex said to the reseptionist.
"Mr. Wood and Ms. Morgan checking in."
"Mr. Wood, we were afraid you wouldn’t come back after the way you stormed out last Friday."
"Yeah about that I had a situation at home I needed to take care of immediately."
"Well welcome back, private rooms for each as usual right?"
"Yes."
"Ms Morgan this way please and you too Mr. Wood."
"Mr. Wood? Seriously? Hell no Alex. How much are you paying her?
"For your information I’m a very regular customer here, I'm here every week."
"Here are your changing rooms; you too make such a cute couple."
"Oh, were not together, just good friends.” Kerry replied.
"Oh, that’s a shame." Said the receptionist
"I... I’m going to change in the next room so I’ll see you. Oh, and it’s to the pool first."
After Alex changed into his trunks and robe he thought about the fact that Kerry was changing in the room next to him. As Alex reached the pool he removed his robe exposing his hard abs and the veins outlining his muscular arms and the eyes of every woman was fixed on him, Alex smiled at them then dove into the pool. His now wet muscular body seemed to attract more attention, and his main focus now was showing off until his eyes caught sight of a sexy pair of legs in a two piece swim suit. Kerry's body hugged her two piece swim suit and now Alex could see every curve of her figure, his cock immediately hardened and he fell back into the pool. The v-cut between Kerry’s legs was so visible that he couldn’t help but be hard, as Kerry walked closer to the pool the more Alex's heart pounded against his chest.
"Alex what’s the matter you seem like you’re in pain."
"No, it just that I... I saw something a second ago that fascinated me."
"Ok then. Anyway when I was leaving the changing room the receptionist lady said that the masseuses will be seeing us in 15 minutes so I’m giving you a heads up."
"Yeah, so aren’t you coming in? The water is warm-ish."
"Okay in a sec."
Alex's cock was as hard as hell and it seemed it would never go down, at least not with Kerry around. As Kerry lowered herself into the water his cock grew harder and harder and it felt as if it was going explode. Kerry swam over to where Alex was and her nipples and breasts were clearly visible as they broke the surface of the water and Alex tried to keep his eyes affixiated on her face.
"Hi." Alex said as he gazed deep into her eyes.
"Hi," she said with a puzzled look on her face.
“Kerry there's something I’ve wanted to say to you for a while now."
"Well, get it off you chest then."
"This isn’t the place nor the time to say it, just remind me later... please."
"Okay"
"So can you swim?'' Alex said reluctantly.
"Kinda."
"Let’s have race then."
"K, I’m going to beat you and you'll have to tell your friends that a girl beat you."
"I can handle that, the word beat has many meanings."
Kerry laughed and as the race was about to start a woman walked up to the pool and said
"Mr. Wood, Ms Morgan your masseuses are ready for you now."
"Seems like somebody’s looking out for you, Kerry."
"Ha, I would think the exact opposite."
As Kerry stepped out of the pool her fool slipped of the ledge and she fell back directly on Alex, the back of her head landed on his muscular chest and his erect cock parted her legs and she quickly jumped up.
"Are you all right?" Alex asked
"Ye...yeah, I just slipped. But next time watch where your hands go Romeo."
"Mm...My hands? They caught your sides. So what I can't touch your sides."
Kerry didn’t answer and stormed out of the pool. Alex had a smile on his face that astronauts could see and his cheeks turned red as he left the pool.
 Alex's masseuse had been the same since he'd first been there, a bodied young lady in her early twenties. He'd always complimented her on how she looked and she would smile and tell him to strip off his robe which he would do in a slow and sexy manner. She would start by giving him a back massage then placing the hot rocks on it but instead this time after the back massage she told him to turn over.
"Turn over? Why?"
"The massage you have scheduled here is a full body one so Mr. Wood let me work."
Alex raised one of his eyebrows and said slowly,
"Work? What exactly are you trying to say mam?"
"Oh, please Mr. Wood, your two inches couldn’t please me."
"Whoa, whoa, now I may be a little bit on the short side but when you disrespect my friend that’s where I have a problem."
Alex sat up on his bench and said
"Before you make silly statements like that check your facts first, because for you information it’s more than four time that."
"Oh please!" she replied as she rolled her eyes.
"Check for yourself then."
As she pulled back the towel to expose his nine inch cock she gasped and held it firmly, Alex slid further up the bench and held her by the chin and placed her lips against his and as their tongues intertwined he slowly unbuttoned her blouse and gently removed her bra and caressed her breasts as he stepped of the bench. Their lips virtually inseparable, his hands slid slowly up the sides of her legs and partially elevated her skirt using his fingers to slightly lubricate the walls of her pussy and she let out a soft moan as they went in. She removed her lips from his and slid down for a more substantial prize. As her tongue touched the bottom of his shaft it warmth sent chills up his spine and his head went back as her mouth engulfed him demanding more and more each time. He grabbed her and placed her on the bench and used his tongue to tickle the side of her neck as he removed her skirt. His tongue strode down her body and rested between her breasts, then circulated her nipples before resuming its journey to her navel where it played for some time. His eyes gazed up at her for a second then he held her legs high as he kissed the inside of them, each time his soft lips touched the soft, sensitive skin she gasped. He pulled her closer to the edge and placed the head of his cock into her pussy she tightly gripped the bench and as each inch of his cock went inside her it made her stomach contract, the full nine inches of his cock was engulfed by her warm pussy and pain riddled her face as he slowly went deeper and deeper inside her. His cock seemed to expand as he went fasted and faster stretching her, he held on tightly to her sides as he increased in speed she continuously moaned and screamed for him to fuck her. He removed his cock and bent her over the bench fucking her harder and faster this time gripping her hair around his right hand and holding on to her shoulder with the next. With every push it sent waves up her spine and seemed to shift her womb and tears flowed down her cheeks for the pain she felt was unbearable as she let out a splendorous release and Alex lifted her onto the bench and laid on top of her, allowing her legs to rest on his sides and kept fucking her until he was poised to explode. He removed his cock and pumped it releasing its thick white juices over her face and chest.
 Alex looked at her with a sense of satisfaction and said,
"I guess nine two was more than you could handle, we should do this again sometime.'' And she smiled. He took up his towel and headed for the door, as he stepped out his eyes met dead with Kerry’s, the only word that could escape his lips were…
Kerry…..

Chapter 3:


“Kerry, what are you doing out here in the hall?”
“Well I heard someone moaning after I finished my massage and decide to see if anyone was hurt and the noise seemed to have come from your room.”
“Oh? It was probably me, I mean; the lady was very rough with me.”
She pushed open the door.
“You sure? Oh I didn’t know you were still in here.” She apologized to the masseuse, who was washing her hands.
“Its okay and I don’t mean to eavesdrop but it was Mr. Wood who was moaning, it’s the first he’s done it and I hope he continues because it was quite amusing. She grinned sheepishly and left.
“Moaning like a bitch during a back massage, who’s a big baby? Alex is, yes he is.” Kerry teased.
“Ah be quiet woman, that woman was really pressing out my back.”
“Big baby, anyway what’s next?”
“Oh, after being so reluctant to come it seems like you’re enjoying yourself.”
“It… It’s gotten interesting.”
“Interesting or fun?
“Interesting.”
“Okay”
“So what’s next?”
 “Well, its 11:14 so let’s get ready and leave by 11:30 so we can meet your 1 o’clock appointment with the hairdresser”
“Hairdresser, are you serious?
“Yeah, remember were going clubbing tonight so I can’t have my date looking like she just pulled her hair out of a blender.”
“You’re paying for it so I have no objections, wait! You cheeky bastard, calling me your date.”
“Well we’re appearing together, so people are going to think you’re my date one way or the other.’’
“Doesn’t mean you or I have to think it.’’
“Oh well, go put some clothes on and stop walking up and down like you’re a swimsuit model or something.”
“At least I look in a swimsuit.”
“What are you trying to say?”
“Simply, you aren’t that cute.”
“Ouch! Enough talk go get your clothes on.”
They went to there dressing rooms and Kerry sat down on the bench and slid back to the wall sighed and thought.
“God! He’s got a great body, damn boys been holding those tight abs hostage from me. Damn it, he was right there and I could have had him and I blew it, good going Kerry. What the hell am I thinking... I have a boyfriend and Mr. Wood doesn’t want me… he would have made a move ages ago… or at least earlier in the pool… although he was stiff.
“Knock, knock, hey you ready in there?” Alex asked.
“One minute.” Kerry replied as she rushed to get dressed.
“Take your time; don’t get your panties twisted.” He laughed.
“Alex! That’s not funny.”
“Sorry.”
She opens the door and says.
“You’re softer than a baby’s bottom, toughen up man. Can’t believe you’re a lawyer.”
“Bloody hell woman, let’s leave.”
“Can I ask a favor?”
“Sure it’s your day.”
“Since it’s my day can I drive?”
“Let you drive my baby!”
“Sorry I asked, forget it.”
“No, no it’s ok. Of course you can after all; you are my friend and my favorite one to that.”
“Aww, that’s so sweet, but I was just testing you.”
“Testing me? For what reason?”
“Nothing, just to see how far your hospitality goes.”
“Oh. Okay”
“So, off we go then?”
“Yes, lets.”
As they made there way to the car Alex thought deeply about what she could have been testing him about.
“Hey think fast!” Alex threw the keys to Kerry.
“Huh I told you it was a test.”
“Yeah I know, but you’ve always had your boss driving you home it’s about time you learn to drive.”
“I do know how to drive; I just don’t have a car.”
“Okay prove to me that you can drive well and I’ll buy a car.”
“Don’t make promises you can’t keep Alex.”
“Don’t tell lies Kerry.”
“So you’re telling me that if I drive properly you’ll buy me a car?”
“No, I said prove to me that you can drive well and I’ll buy you a car.”
“And I’ll accept that challenge.”
“Let’s go then.”
Kerry got in and started the car and Alex stood at the door and wondered if he made the right decision in trusting her with his car.
“Having second thoughts already Alex?”
“No just taking in the last breath of fresh air I’ll ever take.” He said jokingly.
“Come on! At least we’ll die together.”
He got in the car.
“That is true but I wasn’t planning on dying yet, I haven’t even gotten married or my first child or a dog.”
“I didn’t know you wanted to get married.”
“Of course I want to get married, I might not look it but I am the settling down type.”
“Honestly Alex you don’t look it, you look like the party girl in your penthouse type.”
“Whoa, I wish I owned a penthouse.”
“Honestly I can’t believe you’re actually considering settling down.”
“I’m 24 isn’t it about time to put away childish stuff and focus on the future? Turn here and pull over at the pink building.”
“Okay If I had known this earlier I would have been your wife. Nah! I’m just yanking your leg; I know you don’t like me like that.”
“Um, actually…”
“Right here, right?
“Yeah, just park over there.”
“Darn it! Parallel parking, you’ll have to park it because I was never good at parallel parking.”
Alex got out and switched seats with Kerry and parked the car.”
“Wow 1:05, just 5 minutes late I guess you did good.”
“Yes! So when will I be getting my car?”
“I said you’d get it if you drove well, I just said you did good not well.”
“What! That doesn’t make sense and it’s grammatically incorrect.’
“Oh well, you drove too slowly and you couldn’t park it, you have failed my test.”
“You just weren’t gonna buy it were you?”
“Yes I was but you failed.”
“Whatever Alex, lets get this over with.”
“Okay”
“Wait isn’t this Avery’s beauty concepts? The most expensive boutique in town?”
“Yes it is.”
“Do you know how much this place charges to do french tips alone?’’
“Only the best for the most important woman in my life.”
“This is a bit too much Alex; I won’t let you waste hundreds of dollars on me alone.”
“Hey don’t worry about it; I knew what I was getting myself into when I asked you to come here.”
“Alex let me ask you something.”
“Go ahead.”
“Are you in lo….”
“Alex! Where ready for you guys, come on.”A lady from the shop shouted.
“Yeah, in a sec Sharon! What were you gonna say now?”
“Um, never mind lets go.”
As they walked toward the building Alex’s eyes caught site of a frilly pink thing sticking out from a lady bending over to examine her flat tire.
“Uh, go ahead inside, I’m gonna check if that lady needs any help with that flat.”
“Aww a good Samaritan isn’t that sweet.”
“Just get anything you want and I’ll take care of it, tell them I’ll be in about a minute or two.”
“Okay just be quick.”
“Yeah.”
Alex stood to watch if Kerry had entered the salon before moving over to the lady’s car.
“Excuse me mam, but it seemed as if you need some assistance.”
“Yes! Thank you, I don’t know how it got this way it was fine when I was reversing out of the parking lot.”
“Figure you might have picked up a nail or something, is there a spear?”
“I’m not sure.”
“I’m going to have to take a look at your trunk.”
“Huh?”
“In your trunk, beg your pardon. Could you open it for me?”
“Okay.”
She opened the trunk and Alex searched for the spear tire, a jack and crossbar.
“Ah it seems you’re in luck after all, everything I need is right here.”
“Oh, thank you again. The last thing I know about is changing tires and my worthless husband is in another state.”
“It seems you marriage is a bit rocky.’
“Now what would give you that impression?” She said sarcastically.
He laughed a bit.
“Your sarcasm for one, then you called the man worthless. I would say it a fair deduction.”
“Well, it is and I’m considering a divorce.”
“A divorce? You’re in a bit of luck, because I am in fact a lawyer.’’
 “A lawyer who can change tires, a man with many talents.”
“Multitalented, yes that’s exactly what I am and you’re good to go.’
“Thank you so much, you’re a life saver. How can I repay you?”
“Well, in case you ever need a lawyer, here’s my card and hide your tail.”
“Tail?”
“Yeah, your panty and its tag are sticking out.”
“Oh! That is so embarrassing; could you fix it for me?”
“I’d be glad to.”
Alex tucked away her panty and tag and slightly braced against her to pull up her skirt, he rose instantly.
“Is there anything else I can help you with?”
“Yes, you see I’ve had this irritating urge to pleasure my self lately because my husband and I aren’t that close anymore but it’s gotten so boring. Is there anything you can do to help me?”
“I suspect there is but I’m guessing you already know what it is?”
“Yes, have a seat in my car and I’ll give you the ride of a lifetime.”
“As long as I’m not the one on the hood I’m fine.”
“You have jokes? You won’t be laughing when I’m done with you.”
“Stop talking and ride me.”
She climbed on top of him and closed the door, pulling up her skirt onto her thighs. Alex’s cock tried to rip through his pants screaming to get into warm, wet, vagina resting right above it.”
“Like what you see?”
Alex licked his lips and shook his head to say yes.
“So let out your bad boy on pussy then.”
Alex unzipped his pants and pulled out his fully erect cock and placed its hot head against her leg and said.
“You sure you want all of this inside you?”
“I want all of it inside me, I want you to force it as far as you can and let me ride it until I’m satisfied.”
Alex shifted her panty to the side and placed the tip of his cock against her clit rubbing it to stimulate her before putting it inside her wet pussy. As he entered her she felt pain as each inch went further and further and she grabbed and pushed against the roof of the car.
“Oh God! Fuck me harder please.”She screamed and Alex gladly complied.
As she moaned and screamed Alex’s mind floated off and began to think about what he was doing earlier, then he realized that he had told Kerry that he would had been in about a minute or two and his erect cock immediately went dead.
“What’s the matter?”
“I can’t do this.”Alex replied.
“Why not you started off so well, why not just continue?”
“My girlfriend is waiting on me inside.”
“Oh, you were here with your girlfriend? I’m so sorry, if I had known I wouldn’t have.”
“It’s not your fault, I shouldn’t have accepted you offer, forgive me but I can’t continue I have to get inside.”
“It’s okay, I understand and we’ll be seeing more of each anyway so I’ll see you around then?”
“Yeah, I guess so.”He smiled and entered the salon but not before listening to her tires screeching away.
“What took you so long?”Kerry asked as she was getting her nails done.
“Um, I helped her to change her tire, so it took a while.”
“Okay why are you sweating so much?”
“The sun was damn hot out there. Anyway Derrick are you ready for me now?”
“From the last 20 minutes man.” Derrick his barber replied. Alex sat in the chair and took a look at him self before taking a look at Kerry and saying.
“Kerry the next stop is my place….”











 
Chapter 4:

“Your place? Why?”Kerry questioned.
“Well, we’re a bit ahead of schedule and I need a bath after helping that woman fix her tire.”
“What! Didn’t you plan out the whole day?”
“Yes, but I thought the spa would take a bit longer with us.”
“Oh, well then okay.”
“Wait, he took you to a spa this morning?” Sharon asked.
“Yes he did, why?”Kerry replied with a puzzled look on her face.”
“And now he took you to the hairdresser and he’s paying for it?”
“Yes.”Kerry replied with a bit of nervousness in her voice. Alex began to smile.
“One more question… You and him a grind?”
 “What!?”
“Let me rephrase that, are you two having sex?”Alex began to laugh.
“What! No! No, no, no, no, no.” She replied in a slightly sarcastic tone.
“He’s laughing and she doesn’t sound very convincing, hmm, some thing is going on but there not saying what.”
“Alex, I can’t believe you’re laughing at something like this. No nothing is going on, Alex and I are just really good friends. Right, Alex?”
“My brain says yes but my heart says otherwise.” Alex murmured softly.
“Damn dude, you didn’t just say that!”Derrick exclaimed. Alex could swear his heart skipped a beat at the thought of Derrick hearing what he just said.
“Tell me, what did he say?”Kerry inquired.
“Yow, homeboy was like my brain says yes but my heart says otherwise, if only you knew how I feel about you.”
Awwwwwww….. A chorus ran though the salon.
“Did you really say that Alex?”Kerry asked.
Might as well have, Alex thought but he didn’t answer.
Wow, he really does feel the same way I do about him, ugh! Stupid boy, now what am I suppose to say now? And what am I suppose to do about Dave?”
“Don’t believe everything you hear.” Alex’s voice pierced into her thoughts.
“Huh?”
“We need to talk about something, but it can wait until we’re at my place, it’s a bit private.
She shook her head in approval.
I wonder what he has in mind; hopefully he wants have sex with me I have been a bit lacking in that department lately. God! There I go again, what the hell is wrong with me? I just can’t help it, there’s just something about him that makes you want to have sex; with him none the less. I can’t help but say that he’s fuckable, I want to fuck him and that’s my conclusion. Ugh! My mind is so twisted and dirty, I blame him.
“Okay you’re done.”The hairdresser said removing the last of curlers from her hair.”
“And give me two minutes and your nails will be too.” The lady doing her nail said.
“And I’ll cut this, brush this off and remove this and you’re done. Now you kids can get out of here. Derrick joked.
“Now don’t do anything we wouldn’t.” Sharon added.
“And if y’all keep making jokes I’ll let your tax payers know about your extra earnings.”Alex snapped.
“Okay boss, no need for that now.”Derrick replied timidly.
“Let’s get out of here, its fifteen to three and my place is about half hour from here.”
“So let’s get out of here then.”
The drive back to Alex’s house was a bit tiring as Alex’s mind fluttered with every possible thought of what could happen with Kerry in his house, although he tried to fight them he couldn’t and they seemed to have gotten worse the minute they pulled into the drive way.
“This is where you live?”Kerry asked in amazement at the structure before her.
“Yes, why do you seem so surprised?”
“Well, I know you’re good at your job, in fact you may very well be the best in the firm but not even Mr. Deans himself owns a house this… this big! You’ve been working for three years now; Mr. Deans and Mr. Perth have been there since the firm was established 11 years ago. I don’t mean to be offensive but how do you afford this?”
“I take no offence but I must say that before I worked at the firm I did do some other things to keep myself alive.”
 “The look in your eye’s say I should just believe you and don’t ask any more questions.”Alex smiled.
“What it didn’t tell you was that you will fine out in due time.” If I have my way he finished mentally.
“Okay, so are you gonna show me inside or are we just going to stand out here?”
“Are you sure you want to come inside? For all you know I could have invited you here to rape you.”
“Oh please, if you were going to rape me you would have done it already. We’ve known each other for three years now and you’ve never made a sexual move toward me, in fact I thought you were gay at one point.”
“What, are you serious? The only reason I didn’t make a move toward you is because I know you have a boyfriend.”
“Like that ever stopped anyone, you’re just too damn polite, that’s your problem.”
“So you’re saying a man shouldn’t be polite, he should just walk up to a girl he likes and say; I like you and it doesn’t matter if you have a boyfriend, I want you.”
“Well, no exactly like that but something similar.”
“Okay I’ll be more assertive, get into the house go up to the master bedroom take your clothes off and wait for me to find my condoms.”
Kerry stood looking as him, wondering if he was serious.
“Okay.”
“What do you mean okay, I’m joking.”
“Don’t make jokes like that.”
“Wait! Would you have done it?”
“Well, you aren’t going to find out now.”
“Ahh, come on!”
“Too late, you lose.” She teased.
Kerry stood amazed at his living room wondering what a single man would be doing with so much furnishing.
“Alex, why do you have so much furniture and curtains put up for a single man?”
“Well, it’s not like you would remember because at that time you were too preoccupied with your boyfriend. I was engaged at one point and she lived with me so she put them up, I liked how the place looked so after she left I just continued decorating and now we have this.”
“Oh yeah, you were engaged to what’s her face, with the big boobs and the flat ass.”
“Ye…Yeah, so you did take notice?”
“Of course, she was a total bitch to me so I remember. So what happened?”
“She thought that when I came home late I spent the day fucking you, so she took her stuff and left one evening.”
“I’m so sorry, but she was just stupid that’s all.”
“I guess but it doesn’t matter in the end, it just goes to show that it just wasn’t meant to be. Anyway changing the topic, aren’t you going to have a shower?”
“Me? I didn’t bring a change of clothes.”
Alex stared at her.
“And you prepared for that didn’t you?”
“Yup, you think I’m incompetent?”
“No, you just caught me off guard is all.”
“Well, actually I bought the dresses for you for your birthday and Christmas but each time I try to give them to you, your boyfriend always interrupts and you run out so….”
“Oh, I’m so sorry.”
“It’s okay I’m use to you avoiding me.”
“I don’t avoid you; it’s just that I don’t notice… you.”
“Yeah, so let’s take a look at them.” Alex directed her upstairs to his bedroom where he pulled out two boxes from under his bed and placed them on it.
“Choose the one you like best, although both of them are yours. Just choose one to wear tonight, imma order pizza and hit the shower.”
“Okay, oh, um, where’s the bathroom?”
“Down the hall, first door to the left.”
“Thank you, for every thing that is.”
Alex stepped forward to face her, he looked into her eyes and he could see that she truly meant it. He got down on his knees, held her hand and looked her in the eyes and said.
“Kerry over the last three years you have been my light my guidance and inspiration and honestly without you I’d be lost, on my first day at work you guided me and directed me, you know, showed me the ropes and I’ve enjoyed every single minute of it because it gave me the chance to be close to you. Kerry I…”
Her phone rings.
“Forget it, continue.”
“I…”
Her phone rings again.
“I’m going into the shower.” Alex said slightly frustrated.
“Ugh!”
She answered the phone.
“Hello?”
“Hey babe.”
“David?”
“Yeah, who you expecting?”
“No one, I just didn’t expect you to call that’s all.”
“Okay, I was just calling to say that I was going to come home tomorrow. I have a match there so I’ll be with you for about a week or two.”
“No, you’ll be here with me and your friends for a week or two.”
“You know I love you.”
“Okay see you tomorrow.”
“Yeah babe, see ya there.”
She hangs up and begins to call her sister.
“Hey Jen, um David’s coming home tomorrow and I don’t what time imma get in so could you do a little spring cleaning for me? I’ll compensate you when I get in.”
“Okay Kerr, have fun.”
“Thank you, hun.”
She hangs up the phone.
“Okay shower time.”
Kerry stood looking at herself in the mirror as she slowly took of her dress wondering if Alex was the type to hide hidden cameras in his bathroom to spy on unsuspecting guests.

CHAPTER 5



Alex stepped out of the shower and walked to his room to get dressed, upon entering Kerry let out a slight scream.
“Alex! You pervert!”
“I’m sorry I didn’t know you were in here.” He turned around in embarrassment.
“Well it doesn’t matter now, you already saw so you can turn around.”
“Nope, I’m inclined to respect a woman’s privacy.”
“Such a gentleman, but a bit naive though.” She walked slowly over to him placing her hands around his neck and kissed him directing him on the bed. He sat on the edge and she removed his towel and sat on his cock.
“I don’t know why you’ve been hiding this big boy from me but I’m going to take him and make it mine, from now on you’re my bitch and your cock is my slave.”
The feeling of Kerry’s warm legs and even warmer pussy pressing against his dick made him speechless as the sensation ran through his spine.
“Now bitch, fuck me! And do it hard, I want to feel you inside of me.”
“Yes master, your wish is my command.”
Kerry grabbed his dick and forced it inside her.
“Oh yes! Now fuck me, fuck me Alex.”
Alex grabbed her by the waist and controlled her body, sliding it up and down on his cock. His cock seemed to stretch her and the erotic lust sent the most pleasurable waves of pain up her body.
“Oh god, yes! Harder! Harder please.” She begged him and he complied moving her body faster and faster each time with his cock expanding inside of her, then he felt it. His legs stiffened and the muscles in his back hardened, he was going to cum.
“Alex I’m about to cum, keep going.” She squeezed his leg with a tight grip and her vagina squeezed his cock.
“I’m going to cum too, so let’s cum together.”
She rode him even harder and he was poised to explode.
“I’m about to…”Alex woke up as the sensation of cumin exploded within him.
“All a dream, I really need to stop sleeping in the shower.” The water flowing off his erect cock, just a false alarm boy calm down. Alex grabbed his towel and wrapped it around him then headed for his room.
He pushed the door open but no one was in there, he walked over to the closet and grabbed his clothes and placed them on the bed.
“Oh, I was supposed to call the pizza guy wasn’t I?”
He asked himself before picking up the phone and dialing the number. The phone rang twice before someone picked it up.
“Pizza emporium, good after noon may I take your order?”
“Good after noon could I have two large pepperoni pizzas for Mr. Alex Wood please.”
“Mr. Wood nice hearing from you again, it the same address right?”
“Yes it is.”
“Okay it’ll be over in 15 minutes, would you like anything else along with that?”
“No not at the moment but thank you though.”
“Okay Mr. Wood, have a nice day now.”
“You too” He hangs up the phone and Kerry steps in to the room.
“Woops, didn’t know you were in here. Let me just grab my things and head back to the bathroom.”
“Oh, no need for that I was headed to the bathroom anyway.” He turned to face her and her eyes straddled along his body before resting on the elevation of his towel in front of his groin, she began to smile.
“I think your snakes out of its cage.” She snickered.
He tried to cover it and turned in embarrassment.
“Oh! I’m so sorry about that I could swear it was down.”
“Don’t worry about it, it was a bit cute. You’re like one of those bull dogs with that pink thing hanging out.” She teased.
“That’s a weird way to put it.”
“I hope I’m not the cause.” She began to blush.
Alex didn’t answer.
“And I hope me doing this doesn’t make it worse.” She walked up behind him and placed her hands around his waist grabbing his cock it hardened at her touch. She began to talk slowly and in a very sexual tone.
“Ooh it seems like that does make it worse, I’m sorrwe, I’m just a bad girl.”
Alex turned and grabbed her, lifting her up a bit and kissed her and as there lips locked it was an orgasmic sensation for the both of them. Alex let her go and she fell back flat on the bed, he crawled over her and literally balanced on his erect cock which was planted into the bed between her legs. He began kissing her and she returned the kiss with even more passion, he move slowly down her body pleasing it with the sensation of his tongue moving down for her neck to her already wet pussy. At the feel of Alex’s lips nearing the soft tender area her body freed itself and welcomed him into it, his warm tongue piercing the walls of her vagina going deeper and deeper, his mouth engulfed it and his tongue owned and pleased it sending the most pleasurable feelings up her entire being and making her body beg for more. Her soft moans sent a flushed feeling up Alex’s back and he reacted by going deeper inside her.
“Oh god Alex, get out of me.”
He used his tongue and circled around her clit and went deeper inside her this time.
Kerry’s nails dug into his back and she cried for him to put his cock inside her.
“Fuck me Alex, Fuck me and don’t hold back. I’ve waited three years too long.”
Alex grabbed her by the thighs and brought her to the edge of the bed and used the head of his cock to tease her clit.
“Oh god Alex just put it in before I explode.”
He still played with her, placing the head of his cock inside her and she grabbed his ass and plunged him inside her. She flung her head back and gasped from the pleasurably exciting pain she felt and he pulled back slowly. He looked her in the eyes as he went back in and asked.
“Am I hurting you, because I don’t want to. I love you too much to…”
She placed a finger on his lip to silence him before saying.
“You talk too much, you know that?”
He smiled.
“Now fuck me before I change my mind or come to my senses.”
Alex’s appetite for her body went through the roof at the tone of her voice; he pushed the entire extent of his cock inside her, her fists clenched with the pain she felt and she let out a slight scream and pushed Alex back a little. Alex went in gently this time, calculating his movements and flowing alone with her body which begged for more each time. Kerry couldn’t take it anymore, she wanted him, she wanted to feel the heat of his body against her and the pain of him forcing every inch of his dick inside her so she extended her legs and locked them around him pulling him in.
“Alex! Fuck me harder please, faster and don’t stop. Just fuck me!”
Her eyes screamed for it, begged to be filled by him and Alex had to do it because he wanted to feel her body’s warmth completely engulfing his cock. He went harder and faster, his cock ripping her, twisting up her insides and with each push she twisted and gripped harder on the bed.
 He pulled out and then bent her over the bed and grabbed her hair wrapping it around his hand before replacing his cock inside her. As he pushed harder and harder inside her he pulled her hair dragging her toward him.
“Oh shit Alex I’m cumin! Cum with me baby I want to feel your warm juices inside of me.”He went even faster riding her voices as her vagina squeezed him.
“Holy shit! Kerry, I’m going to…”
“Cum with me baby, make me yours.”
As they both came in a splendorous hot release, there toes went numb and there legs gave way. Exhausted and flushed from such an exploding event, they both curled up beside each other and used the sheets to cover themselves,
“Tell me.”
“What?”
“I want to hear it; I want to hear you say it.”
“I’ve been in love with you since the day I saw you, that day I walked into the office as my eyes landed on you I knew that you were the girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I saw you and had an immediate erection and I could never get my mind off you, then we began spending so much time together that I just fell deeper and deeper in love with you. I don’t know what to say, but even now I’m still madly in love with you and I want nobody else but you. Kerry Amelia Alexandria Morgan I love…”
The pizza man arrived and began to blow his horn.
“No interruptions.”
He ran his hands through her hair and kissed her deeply before saying
“I love you more than anything in this world and I would love for you to be mine forever.”
“I’ve been waiting for you to say that for three years now but now that I’ve heard it I’ve realized that we cant be together right now.”
“Wha…”
“Because there’s still the problem of my boyfriend David.”
“Oh, okay that’s understandable.”
“Aren't you going to answer the pizza man?”
“Oh shit!”
Alex jumped out of the bed grabbed his towel and wallet from his pants and headed for the door, Kerry sat up in the bed holding the sheet over her breasts and thought to herself.
“God that was amazing, my whole body is exhausted. That was the most amazing sex I’ve ever had, I could swear that I was going to pass out half way through it, he really is something else.”
 Then it hit her.
“What am I going to do if I’m pregnant?”She threw her head back on the pillow and rubbed her temples.”
“Okay, here’s pizza.” Alex called.
“Oh god, I can’t bring that up now he’s so happy but I have to.” She thought.
“Alex we need to talk.”She said with a melancholy tone in her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment