Sunday 22 January 2012

Office Sexposa Chapter 9


Chapter 9

“Shit, could you drive a little faster Mr. Bernadette?”
“Of course Mr. Preston but may I ask why the rush?”
“We’re being followed...”
“By that Grey car with the weird plates, I thought they were acquaintances of yours because they’ve been behind us since the airport.”
“He’s as keen as usual; I didn’t even notice we were being followed until we reached the highway.” Alex thought.
“Well they aren’t any friends of mine, call the mansion
And tell them there is a priority one alert they are to dump all the files in my office into the furnace.”
“Yes sir.”
“Kerry… I hope you’re alright.” Alex thought.
“Jen?! Jen, where are you?” Kerry shouted.
“Why are you shouting and why are you home so early?”
“Well I quit my job and…”
“You did what?!” Jen interrupted.
“Quit your job! Kerry are you crazy? Do you know how long it’s going to take you to find another job, how are you going to paying the rent? What about the bills? What about food?”
“Jen I’m pregnant also.”
“There’s another one how are you going to afford a baby with no job? You’ve gone and got yourself knocked up so now it’ll be harder for you to get a… Wait… Pregnant? How? Kerr don’t tell me its David’s… Aww Kerry how could you let that man get you pregnant…”
“Well I’m sorry to disappoint you but it isn’t his.”
“Isn’t his? Then whose is it? Don’t tell me you had a man on the side I didn’t know of, who is it? Is he rich? Or is he married? Oh no, your gonna be a home wrecker.”
“Calm down Jennifer, I’m not going to be a home wrecker or a gold digger. This baby is Alex’s.”
“Alex’s!!! You’re fucking pulling my legs aren’t you?!”
“Not even a tiny bit”
“Oh my god!” Jen screams in delight
“H- How did it happen? Tell me, tell me! I want lots and lots of details.”
“Ok, ok, you see went we went on that date on Saturday before we went to the club I took a shower at his house and it seems we had sex.”
“It seems?”
“Well… yeah you see, I could swear it was a just my head playing tricks on me  because of the aroma candles in the room. So initially I just dismissed it but I missed my period which was suppose to be by today at least.”
“Couldn’t it just have been late this month?”
“Yeah I thought that too but it was already late so that’s what got me curious and I went down to the pharmacy while you were asleep last night to get one of those pregnancy test things and it read that I was pregnant.”
“At first I didn’t believe it so I went and got another just to be sure and it gave me the same reading so I’m absolutely sure that I’m going to be a mother.”
“Really I wonder how Alex is going to take all of this.”
“I worried about that too, but something tells me he’ll be happy.”
“So what you gonna do?”
“Well that’s why I came home, I’m going to go find him… In Italy.”
“Italy Kerr! Are you serious?”
She nodded yes.
“Well then I can’t hold you back then but are you sure you don’t want to wait till he comes back?”
“Jen he might not be back for the next six months to a year by then I would probably have already had this child and how would I greet him with a baby in hand? Hi this is your child that I kept for you until you got back, think seriously here I’m sure he’d want to spend every moment together throughout this child’s development.”
“Well I suppose your right, I mean I would want to know that the woman I love is pregnant for me. But my question is how are you going to break the news to David?”
“I will deal with him accordingly when the time comes but for now Alex is my main priority.”
“You seem quite driven, I wonder what changed in you over the past few days.”
“Well besides an egg being fertilized and me gaining a few extra pounds, I’d say Alex had his way with me and turned me into a whole new woman.”
Jen smiled and snickered a bit.
“I’m really happy you’re happy hun but I’m even happier that I am going to become a aunt. I’ve been waiting for the day since forever.”
“I’ve been waiting for someone to call me mommy since forever, could you check to see what flight leaves for Italy I need one leaving as soon as possible.”
“Ok give me a few minutes and I’ll have it done.”
“Thank you hun.”
As she packed some clothes into a small suitcase she began thinking about all the time she actually spent with Alex and he thoughts floated off into its own private conversation.
“Wow, I guess it’s been almost four years since I met him huh, it’s been a really long and fun time though and if I think about it he has always been there for me… Now that I think about it I can remember him in the background of most of the memories I’ve had at work, even the Christmas party where he introduced his fiancée… stupid idiot didn’t even notice that I was jealous.”
“So that’s why you came home so early and upset that night.”
“Well that’s… yeah.”
“Well if that’s the case you’re more hopeless than I thought, by the way you’ve got two hours  your flight leaves from JFK to Galileo Galilei Airport. It has a little delay so you’ll get there tomorrow there.”
“Oh that’s great I wanted to leave as soon as possible, for some reason I have this urge to tell him as soon as possible.”
“Well that’s only natural but Kerr, are you really sure you want to do this? I mean run away from your home, job and friends to run down a man. I have to admit that he’s not a normal man and his track record is quite impressive but in the end he’s still a man.”
“Jen… I know this right, I can feel every part of my body urging me to be with this man. He gives me a sense of security and reassurance whenever I’m with him and best of all I can tell that he really really loves and cares about me and I feel the same about him.”
“As your sister that’s exactly what I wanted to hear for you, I don’t think you’ve ever sounded more determined or convincing. I must asked though, what happened to that fiancée of his?”
“He seems to try to avoid the topic but it seems like she’s no more so I think she walked out on him.”
“That… is a very weird thing to do.”
“Huh? Why?”
“Well, look at the logics. He’s a very rich, successful man who could give her anything and judging from the state you’re in now he’s definitely not incompetent so I wouldn’t see why she’d just up a leave him. How I see it there must be some deep rooted mystery behind why she did and as of this day forward it’s your solemn duty to find out, I mean as the mother of his child and all, just be sure to report it back to me.”
“Why are you so curious about his personal life?”
“Because he’s so shrouded in mystery it get to me, I mean a multimillionaire if not billionaire tycoon who happens to be a simple lawyer just trying to get by the days and now trying to use his power and influence on all those around him. I mean if he threw a few million in my direction I’d be his wife for eternity, it’s all just too weird and on top of it all he’s a complete gentleman. That’s just too strange from a typical man of his caliber and class don’t you think?”
“Well that’s all true but I think there must be reasons for him to be the way he is, now that you know all this about him don’t you think you respect him a little more than before?”
“Yeah I do and I’m really envious that you found a man like that, I should have swallowed him up when I had the chance.”
“You never stood a chance dear, I was always at the forefront.”
“Yeah, yeah don’t rub it in.”
 “Sorry honey.” Kerry teased.
“Hey you don’t think he got rid of his fiancée and his chance to be in a happy marriage for me, do you?” Kerry’s face was riddled with confusion, worry and torment as she turned to post the question.
Jen realizing the mixed emotion behind her tone and facial expression rose from the bed and embraced her tightly.
“No baby, no… don’t you dare ever think like that, I’m sure there is a completely unrelated reason behind why those two decided to go their separate ways.”
“… yeah, I suppose you might be right. What am I here thinking, I’m not that important to make him do something like that.”  
“Now you’re just being silly, I think if he was here he’d slap you for saying that.”
“He doesn’t hit women!”
“Well then he’d just slap you the other way then.” Jen winked.
“Now that I’d love to happen again, I mean god! He sets my body on fire!”
“Mmm sounds interesting .”
“We might be sisters but I’m not sharing.” Kerry teased.
“That’s fine I’ll just steal from the fridge when you’re out.”
“…Are you comparing him to food now?”
“Well he is delicious, he’s like a milkshake but the shaken type.”
“Ok, don’t start drinking my man in your mind now.”
“Whoops! Too late, the cups already half empty.”
“Jen I love you.”
“Aww I love you too baby.”
“Now help me get these suitcases to the car, if we don’t leave now we won’t make that flight.”
“Whoa! It’s that time already? Time flies fast when you’re mind drinking a man.”
“Jen!”
“Sorry, sorry, just airing out the dirty thoughts.”
“Oh boy, come on lets go.”
Jen and Kerry talked and laughed about all the time they spent together since they were kids and all the stuff they used to do, the drive was filled with nothing but laughter  and a trip down sweet memory lane. Upon arriving at the airport Kerry began to think about Alex and wondered if it was really ok to just show up at his door steps and say that she was pregnant, but before she could say a word Jen rested her hand on her shoulder and said.
“It’ll be ok, just go and he’ll accept you with open arms.”
Kerry turned to Jen and nodded in agreement before stepping out of the vehicle. After unpacking her luggage from the trunk of the car Kerry let out a sigh before saying.
“Well here I go I suppose.”
“Just  go ahead, it’ll be fine… For once you can really trust me on this.”
“Ok babe.”
Feeling more confident from she originally was Kerry walked straight into the airport without a word or even looking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment